Kashmir is among the most exciting travel destinations in India. Due to its beauty and natural beauty, and its enchanting surroundings, every year a large number of tourists visit this beautiful spot. People can enjoy a myriad of tourist attractions such as Dal Lake, Gulmarg, Srinagar as well as Gulmarg, Srinagar Mughal Garden, unique wildlife, and a myriad of other locations. In addition, each year hundreds of visitors are drawn to the sacred altar that is Vaishno Devi, and Amar Nath.
We can see that a large portion of the economy of the state is dependent on tourism. There are unique locations that are worth visiting, such as Gulmarg where they have the most beautiful Ski resort in India as well as the largest natural golf courses in the entire world. Additionally, the hand-crafted shawls and the apple orchards draw individuals in different ways.
- Most VISIBLE PLACES :
There are numerous famous destinations in Kashmir. Every location has distinctive attractions for tourists.
- DAL LAKE DAL LAKE Dal lake is among the most exciting adventures in Kashmir to discover. Visitors can begin by taking a shikhara tour across this stunning lake with a backdrop of the snow-capped peaks of mountains. You are also able to visit India’s only floating post office, and enjoy the opportunity to stay for the night on houseboats.
- WULER LAKEThe biggest freshwater lake is Wular lake. It is perfect for water adventures of all kinds and sports that will give you the most adrenaline rush.
- Srinagar, the capital of summer in Jammu and Kashmir is Srinagar. In Srinagar, tourists are able to visit the stunning Mughal Gardens, the Hazzratabal Mosque and The Jama Masjid, and the formidable Jhelum River. A visit towards the Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden could also be a great option to add to your plan, particularly in Aprile in the month during the time that Tulip Festival has celebrated.
- GULMARG GULMARG Gulmarg is another stunning spot located in Kashmir which is Kashmir as the Karizma of the area. It is a place where people can enjoy flowers and cable cars, where they can climb to the top of the valley. They can also view stunning snow-covered mountains.
- KISHTWAR National Park for those who love wildlife the park is a must-visit. The snow leopard, Himalayan leopards, black bears and red foxes and Griffon vultures are a few of the species that are rare and can be seen.
- HILL STATIONS Hill Stations Kashmir is home to a variety of stunning hill stations, including Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Pahalgam, Anantnag, and Baramulla which offer a simple lifestyle and breathtaking Himalayan landscapes.
- TRANSPORTATION: There are a variety of methods to arrive in Kashmir. The airports have two airports for commercial use in Kashmir. Additionally, there are numerous buses and trains that offer alternate ways of getting to the desired destination. Visitors can easily travel around local areas with taxis, auto-rickshaws as well as other local transport.
- EFFECTS on TOURISM:
Tourism is a major factor and particularly effective for the economic development of Kashmir. A large portion of the revenue of this state depends on the growth of tourism. In order to maximize their economic gain, they have their heritage and cultural assets preserved in a meticulous manner. After all this process, certain elements are at fault for causing massive loss or negative consequences for the tourism industry in Kashmir. Most of the time the reason is related to natural factors or politics.
- In the realm of natural disasters, many scenarios can lead to catastrophes in this type of mountainous area such as Kashmir. In the monsoon time, landslides and blockages of the rock in a variety of ways are quite common and could adversely affect the travel experience of tourists. Also, snowstorms in the winter months cause disruption in the travel time. The summer months are an easy time to travel to the city.
- Following the natural calamities there is a more serious sort of annoyance that has caused massive problems across the many facets of the state’s economy as well as for the residents in this region as well as the travellers also. The tensions in the political scene in this region is among the most significant national problems in India. Due to these riots and numerous violent incidents, the majority of tourists aren’t inclined to visit these locations on their trips. This is an issue that is causing a decrease in the earnings of tourism industry in the state.
In spite of all these negative aspects , visiting Kashmir could be among the most amazing travel experiences one could have in their lives. The tourism industry in the state is well-planned and connected to every part of the nation. Whatever time visitors wish to travel to Kashmir they are able to go to the state without difficulties. Therefore, in terms of travel, hotels, resorts and the adventure, food and culture, people and other places, Kashmir has great tourism and it’s much better than relying on every claim. Visitors ought to explore the area and experience it for themselves. They will surely cherish the time they spend spending their vacation in Kashmir.